After analysis, the conclusions were as follows:
- Carried out a marketing analysis of: the client's business, the services and products offered by him;
- Created a portrait of the target audience;
- Identified the strengths and weaknesses of the company;
- Analyzed competitors.
1. There are a large number of courses for manicure masters, but the quality of the services they offer is not very high - there were no websites, packages, sales funnels, and the experience of the teacher was sometimes in question.
2. After the analysis, I identified 4 types of potential target audience for courses: